How to make money on Pinterest. Did you know you can get paid to pin for a living?
I’ve been doing this off and on for the past 5 years, earning thousands. Recently, I made $4500 in one month from pinning alone.
If you’re looking to earn a side hustle, get paid to play on social media, and/or create a full-time income for yourself through social media, keep reading to learn all about this.
Making money by pinning is a lucrative side hustle that anyone can do.
Why Extra Money?
No brainer, right? Extra.money.
It’s great for:
- Growing your emergency fund
- Boosting your savings account
- Enjoying a more fruitful lifestyle
- And, more!
What’s Required to make money on Pinterest?
Is this free to do? Totally. This is 100% legit, scam-free and you will love it. What you need?
All you need to do to make money on Pinterest is to know the right pinning strategy. You’ll need:
- Around 1-6 hours/week
- A computer (or device with internet access like a smartphone or tablet)
- To learn Pinterest affiliate marketing, and Pinterest SEO. To learn how I do it, enroll in the Pinterest Marketing course.